- Be safe. Obey the DMV bicycle guidelines. Review them here and here.
- Be prepared. You should have extra tubes, tools, water, and money.
- Be patient. We encourage people to start cycling so riders of all skill levels are welcome. Our rides aren't the fastest out there. Brewcyclers' rides are more social focused than training or endurance rides.
- Everyone participating in ride must be 21.
- Treat everyone with respect. We are all friends and we are doing this for fun.
- Anyone behaving in a way that hurts the reputation of Brewcyclers will not be permitted on rides.
- There is a thing as too much beer. Riding a bike drunk is unsafe and illegal. This rule is closely related to rule #6.