Rain, Rain, go away! Come again....NEVER! Another successful Brewcyclers ride in the books. The past few days, we've had quite the wet weather with no dryness in sight. After having test rode our Stone Brewery Co loop ride on a beautiful sunny afternoon a couple weeks earlier, we were extremely excited for this event, so canceling it due to Mother Nature's horrible timing would have been a huge disappointment. But this time, Mother Nature was on our side! On the morning of our ride, we were excited to see that the weather forecast predicted sunny with few clouds and 1 to 20% chance of precipitation, depending on which “weather guesser” site you looked at. Although, with the rain falling throughout the evening, we had to double check a short dirt path along the route to make sure it wasn't affected by the wetness prior to the ride, luckily it wasn't, otherwise we would have had to plan a re-route.
Frank & Sara.